Friday, December 07, 2007

I feel like I'm being watched.

Once again, I should be writing a paper, but as I began to settle in while sitting in the computer lab I heard a rattling behind me. I glanced over and saw a massive camera tripod being set up two feet away from me. Also there was a dude with one of those black and white director sign things that they click and say ACTION! Now I have completely lost all focus. They are leaving now... but the damage is done.

This isn't the first time my focus has been ripped from me in this computer lab. Earlier this semester a person was sitting across from me that looked like a trans-gender woman. She had a unique, flashy, over-the-top style. Her facial features and hands were strangely masculine. Her torso was obviously feminine. I was completely flabbergasted. I mean, what was I supposed to do? Stop staring and keep doing homework?! Less than five feet away from me sat a person of questionable gender. You ask the impossible.

I have decided to write my paper on the Communist Manifesto tomorrow. Thanks a lot film crew guys!

No comments: