Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spintrivia

Best picture ever... Hands down. This, ladies and gentlemen was a band picture from about seven years ago. It is the coolest picture ever. I'm surprised we didn't get famous from the picture itself. At the time we were Spintrivia. Members at one time or another included myself, Branden, Mark, Danny Kimball, and Ian. Ian was playing with us at this point, but we needed him to take the picture. Those unfamiliar with this groundbreaking musical force may be asking themselves, "Why did you name your band Spintrivia?" Well the answer is quite simple. We were playing Trivial Pursuit over at Mark's while we should have been practicing.... And Spin Hansen was killing us. Thus Spintrivia was born. Little remains to document this important chapter in musical history, but this picture stands as a testament and captures the essence of the coolest band in history.

5 comments:

Davy J said...

Its funny that most of the bands I was ever in produced more band photos than actual albums or music.

Mark Nott said...

Was that really 7 years ago!? I think this was my first exposure to a digital camera. Time and Technology fly! Now we should make a music video and become a myspace sensation.

Unknown said...

Sorry but I am afraid this is the best picture ever made. http://theadventures.net/g/pics/IMG_3333.JPG

adam said...

"D*mn you Dan!"
-Adam in Harlequin.

Chelsey said...

I remember that picture! I have some pictures of you, mark, and branden playing at your house! I should send them to you!How are you these days Dan?!