Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Okay, this is it. Don't get scared now.

Well well well. I have blogged poorly this year thus far. I blame it on Facebook. I blame it on gainful employment. I blame it on filthy lucre. I blame myself! Alright?! ARE YOU HAPPY?! IT'S MY FAULT! MINE! What, what? Are you just going to walk away? You just going to leave me here? Fine. Just know that I believe that this is a blog worth fighting for. Just remember that in the end you were the one that gave up on me. That's right. YOU gave up on ME! Or we can try and type this out. Just give me one more chance...

So yeah... blogs and stuff.

I am living in Orem now. I have been since May. I am in a student apartment with a bunch of dudes. I graduate in the spring. I work full time. I am poor.



I am in a band. The Indecision. It has been the name of my solo work for a couple of years now, and it is a solid name. So we kept it. We played two satudays ago. Playing my music in front of people is pretty terrifying. I get more nervous than I can explain. But, there is nothing like the high you feel after you walk off a stage. So we are solidifying our band lineup and will be playing more shows in the near future. I bought a beautiful new guitar which I will show documentation of at a later date. American Fender Telecaster Custom. Bands are fun.

I am feeling this blog thing again. Hopefully I'll be around for a while.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Dan, welcome back.

Derek said...

Not all snakes are poisonous.

Unknown said...

Boring.. tell me how the sun works dan.

Unknown said...

im kidding by the way. glad you found your blog again.