Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Where is my blog stamina?

I have been perusing my previous blogs, particularly those from the fateful month of October 08, and I can't figure out where my blogging stamina went. I was producing blogs at a superhuman rate. Over 230 blogs in 31 days. Granted I had no job, and limited contact to friends and family, so I had no shortage of time, but I also had nothing to write about. No points of interest. Why is it that now, when I have much more going on, I am having an epic case of bloggers block?

Also, why can't I figure out how to blog with my phone?

5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Was that really October of 08?! It seems like just a little while ago. I loved the blog battle! All my friends were involved and reading every post, they thought you both were hilarious!

Daniel T said...

Its funny. Reading back on those posts now, I don't remember the vast majority of them. I was in some sort of blogging daze.

Unknown said...

October 2009 rematch???

Daniel T said...

Ha ha. I don't think I have it in me anymore. That was the perfect storm for a blog war. Davy would slaughter me now, I think.

Daniel T said...

That would be an awesome annual battle though. We'll see how it goes.