Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bleh France

Just what every American is dying to hear. 80% of France supports Obama. Does the other 20% support an Islamic Republic?

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Nice. I was didn't know who to vote for until we polled the rest of the world. Obama! I know who to vote for now!