Friday, October 31, 2008

I am Emo.


I really hate to admit this, but the time has come to purge myself of this festering truth I have tried in vain to suppress. I am Emo. I completed the metamorphosis a couple of weeks ago when I went with Adam and Jaynann to Saint George. I wore a black hoodie, fingerless knitted gloves, blue jeans, and.... and.... I can't do this. Please go easy on me. I wore mismatching Converse Chucks. OH GOSH I'M SO SORRY. I didn't realize the grave implications. I just couldn't find the other shoe, and didn't want to search for it. So I wore a Mono-black Chuck and a regular black Chuck. This is so embarrassing. If you all stop visiting my blog I will totally understand.

1 comment:

Davy J said...

We all knew it. But I think most of us want to kick your butt now that you've said it.