Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pants

You can tell a lot about a person by their pants. I know that sounds weird, but more than any other article of clothing, pants define you. Shirts are a crap shoot. You never know what you'll get. Any shirt you see could easily be a last resort on laundry day. A variety of different styled shirts are easily collectible. Pants however are different. Nobody keeps a pair of pants that are contrary to their nature. If you are walking around in those Jnco parachute pants, I know you. If you are a girl wearing super low-rise jeans, I know you. If your pants are super tight and name brand, I know you. If they are super tight, and Walmart brand, I know you. Cargo pants, check. Wrangler's, check. Gap Jeans, check. Torn up, check. So remember, your pants define you.

No comments: